How do I set up the Modkat Litter Box?
- Press in the logo button and swivel open the lid. At 90 degrees remove the lid from the base.
- Remove the parts from inside the base.
- Insert liner (it may already be in inserted) and fill with 3-4 inches of litter (50-60mm). Transfer one scoop of used litter from your old box.
- Insert the lid at 90 degrees and swivel closed. Make sure the button engages and clicks shut.
- Hang the scoop in the notches on either side or anywhere on the top edge. Remove scoop before opening lid.
- Position Modkat in a quiet spot with the logo button facing front and entry hole towards the wall.