- Press in the logo button and swivel open the lid. At 90 degrees remove the lid from the base.
- Remove the parts from inside the base.
- Insert liner (it may already be in inserted) and fill with 3-4 inches of litter (50-60mm). Transfer one scoop of used litter from your old box.
- Insert the lid at 90 degrees and swivel closed. Make sure the button engages and clicks shut.
- Hang the scoop in the notches on either side or anywhere on the top edge. Remove scoop before opening lid.
- Position Modkat in a quiet spot with the logo button facing front and entry hole towards the wall.
Cleaning + Maintenance:
Wash the litter box and reusable liner with mild dish soap and warm water. Scooping daily will keep odor in check and aid in keeping your cat healthy. Periodically add new litter to maintain the recommended 3-4 inch level. This will enable your cats to bury their mess properly while keeping urine from reaching the liner or the bottom of the litter box. Fully replace litter every 5-7 days.
To remove stubborn odors, use the Modkat Cleaner + Odor Remover.