- Install the 4 liner hooks by holding them perpendicular to the sidewall, then rotate them downward into the box.
- Position the liner in the base with the short, open side facing front to match the front-entry opening on the litter box base. Hang each of the four-liner grommets on its coinciding hook.
- Hold the lid from the top with one hand and position it at 90 degrees with the male side of the first hinge touching the female counterpart on the base. With the other hand, use your thumb to gently push each hinge into place, one-two-three. Position the logo clip at the bottom, middle of the front entry to secure the front of the liner to the base.
- Close the lid and hang the scoop on either side.
Cleaning + Maintenance:
1. Wash the litter box and reusable liner with mild dish soap and warm water.
2. Scoop daily to keep odor in check and aid in keeping your cat healthy.
3. Periodically add new litter to maintain the recommended 3-4 inch level. This will enable your cats to bury their mess properly while keeping urine from reaching the liner or the bottom of the litter box.
4. Fully replace litter every 5-7 days.
If you need to remove stubborn odors, you can use an enzyme cleaner and follow the directions on the bottle.